Sonntag, 30. September 2012

The Coconuts

I had to work yesterday evening. It supposed to be at 18 o'clock, but at 16 o'clock I got a phone call from work, which told me to come thirty minutes earlier. I was just got up from afternoon nap, so I could think clearly yet. Then, because of my stupidity, I walked out home an hour too early.

I guess I checked the clock incorrectly. I supposed to go to work at 17 o'clock, but I was already out at 16.05. The time was too short to come back home, but it's far too early to go to the workplace. 

So, I decided to take a little window shopping at a supermarket near my neighbourhood just until 17 o'clock. 

Guess what I found! :D

The cocos come from Indonesia!!



I always amaze with every little things I found here, that come from Indonesia. :) 

Keine Kommentare:

Donate Now!