Actually, this post continue the previous "Kochen ist der Zunahme des Körpers propotional", which talks about foods I made myself. :D
I proudly presents some of my new creations in the kitchen. Check it out!
![]() |
| Apfelstrudel |
![]() |
| Buttercroissant |
I was so happy, that I'm finally able to make and bake croissants from a very scratch. Croissant is my favourite bread (or cake) ever. I'm always fancinated by its layers and softness (I love cakes mit layers such as pies and Apfelstrudel). This was such a big achievement in my cooking ability xDD. It took me three days to get a nearly perfect croissant. Guess, I need to practice more. For now, I'm satisfied enough :)). The first picture was made from different recipe. The second one is better, though the first is not bad either.
![]() |
| Applecake with Lemon-Cheese Sauce and Jam |
![]() |
| Oatmeals- and Müsli Pancake with Honey, Jam and Nektarin |
![]() |
Risoles with Bierwurst, Cheese, Egg
, and Mayo
|
I just made these this afternoon. It taste really well, but I need to practice folding and rolling more, so it will look better. Risoles are also my favorite snack back in Indonesia. It reminds me about the Goethe-time, when I bought it from cafetaria almost everyday. Love it.
***
So, there are some delicious stuffs, which I recently made. Some were made by following each step in recipes, the others were made by feelings. That means I don't really have specific recipes and just freely put together some ingredients I like.
Oh, I really love cooking!
*All photos were taken and edited by me :)








Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen