What's about my life? I'm really
at the edge of stop writing. Why? It's getting really difficult to write.
Sometimes I want to write but I hadn't any idea on what's to write. Sometimes I
had a bunch of idea but didn't get any time to do write. Well, my life is
getting more challenging, exiting, fun, and also scarier. The future is always
scary, yet intriguing. It's like the fruit of knowledge in Eden or the pandora
box.
I realize about how objectivity
is just an illusion. I don't think it exists. People who care to have opinions
about something, must be part of that something, which obviously made them bias
and have chosen a side. People who are not part of something, won't care enough
to have an opinion. What's weirder is, that these people with opinions are
screaming loudly, asking other "swingers" to join them, that theirs
are the best and the truth. I'm really sick of this kind of thing: people
forcing other people into believing something they believe.
The mass media, printed or
electronics, is nowadays also very bias und cannot be trusted. This is what
happen when people of power, also have a hand in media. They use it for their
own good because there isn't something like bad publicity. It needs much effort
to make up your mind and voice out an opinion, when all of your surrounding
have taken sides and there's no objectivity. It's really hard to care, as
everytime one shows care for one thing, the others shout double standard,
telling him/her, that he/she is not objective and bias.
Apathetic is not being neutral.
It's different and don't try to make it similar.
I would say, everyone has their
own priorities. For example, I am an indonesian and by that, I would post about
a bombing in Indonesia rather than a shooting in somewhere in Middle East,
where a war happen and there's shooting every day. I know that humans' lives are
equal but by posting on my timeline on how I care about the formentioned
bombing, doesn't mean indonesians' lives are more valuable than the others. It
means I'm sad that such thing happen in my country.
People are too sensitive and
guess what, too sensitive is a symptom of insecurity.
Here's another bitter truth: I
think, there are people who need help but actually don't deserve it. Yeah. I've
said it. In my opinion, if one needs help and someone does help, one must not
complain or judge the help. It's rude and ungrateful.
There's one more thing I'm not
able to comprehend till date: the refugees. Why do they prefer to walk those
thousand miles to the land of unbelievers, rather than to their no-less
prosperous believers neighbours? And when these unbelievers close their borders,
they screaming and shouting unfairness, while some other time they've condemned
them as sinners. How could that happen?
I don't mind of countries taking
in refugees but I hate to hear any unreasonable complain about why they close
the borders. It's because they have their own people who need to be taken care
and because they choose to. Is it right? I'm not sure. Just like I'm not sure
why these people fleed their struggling country rather than stay and fight for
it. If the reason is survival, well, all reasons will root back to survival,
one way or another.

4 Kommentare:
Nice writing again,, :) even though I realize there is some mixture of English and Germany there :p
Anyway,, yeah,, there is no absolute objectivity in this world. There is only 'relatively' objective in my opinion. It is very difficult to be objective because you have to put yourself on others' point of view, and I think less people have the willingness to do that nowadays...
As for the events for the refugees, I think there are some big power playing behind it, and the media play along with it. The world is not as beautiful as before when you start to grow up and understand more about it :(
politics... It's just loathsome. A place where greeds and hypocrites join forces.
Clowns, don't forget about the rich-wannabe clowns,, they are one of the politics minion force (like what happen in Indonesia,, lol)
Kommentar veröffentlichen