Sonntag, 28. September 2014

Changes

Huwaww... it's too long since the last time I wrote something ;;). I've been quite extraordinarily busy for this last two and a half months. Hence it's hard to spare sometime to think and write. Well, not to think actually, since I've got very much time to do so... but to write something worth published, one has to do some thinking first and that makes the writing process longer.

I got a summerjob for 10 weeks in a factory in a city far away to the South... Waiblingen. I was able to manage a 10 weeks accomodation in Stuttgart (thanks to my beloved friend, Heni, who happens to attend a university there), which only 30 minutes away from the mentioned city. Like any other summerjob for students, I wasn't required either to think hardly about what I had to do or to have an exceptionally perfect Deutch-skill. But I had to work hard. I had to stand up for about 8 hours a day and arrange hundreds, maybe thousands, of boxes of their products. Yes, I was in the packaging department. It's easy and paid well but it did hurt your arms and legs and did make a whole new definiton of being bored (there was time, I pretty sure the clock was broken). Once I was told to wash my face because I yawned until the tears come out in front of the supervisor. Despite of everything, I met a lot of good and friendly people there, who made it easier for me to get up every morning to go to work. I'm really grateful. :)

In the hours and hours I stood there and arranged the boxes, I became to have the skill to separate my actions and my mind, which allowed me to think a lot of things while my hands continuously taking the boxes from the machine and put those on their arrangements. I thought about a lot of things, about life and things to achieve in my life, about my plans for the future, about my descisions in the past, about what I must do next time I find myself in the similar situations, about what I should have said to certain people, why I am the way I am now, and many more. It sounds silly, but it's true.

Therefore, I decided to make some changes.


  1.  I'm not sporty but I really have to do some exercising. I really do. 70% of the ground reason is because I have to lose some weight. I really have to. I also came to realize how less fit I am now than I was, when I was, let's say kilogramms ago. Beside, I plan to do mountain climbing (the real mountain climbing, to the top until I see Edelweiss) once I get to fly home. I think it's best to prepare my body as early as I can.
  2.  I want to learn chinese. After years of denial, I finally accepted that chinese language these days is rather important. And it'll look good in your CV, when you can add one other foreign language beside english. I also found it rather annoyed me, being mistaken as coming from China by some people, europeans or the chineses themselves. Next time it happens, I'll really speak in chinese.
  3.  I'll find a part-time job. At least for this semester, for it seems I won't have a very hectic schedule and projects like the last time. I rather like the fact that I earn for myself. It makes me less guilty from using the money and it helps my mom too. So, my consciousness will be happy and my mom will also be happy. Everybody will be happy.
  4.  I'll read novels again. And a lot. In fact, I've finished a bunch of novels and really enjoyed it. It's a long lost hobby I'd like to retrive. I'm ready to be that glassesless-bookworm again! So excited.
  5.  I'm already a half way through 21. It's not an old age, I know. But I realized that I have to move on from that highschool girl because, really, 21 isn't an age of a hichschooler. I think I have to really start building my future. I may not finish the university like exactly 6 semester but it's not forever either. And if I've found that life now is rather not easy already, only God knows what will happen when I had to enter the real world. So, I'm making plans. Again.
  6. I should take care of myself much better. Indeed. That includes sports, of course, and clothes dash make-up. 10 weeks hanging out with my girlfriend (not that "girlfriend", she's a girl and she's my friend. jk xP) had opened my eyes: I'm suck at dressing myself. My usual outdoor clothes were jeans and T-shirt. Whether I went to classes or to the supermarkt or even the bank, it's always the same. Well, sometimes I wore shorts too when it's too hot. But this friend of mind took sometime to choose her clothes nicely, did the mix and match (which, on my request, she taught me how), and choose also the suitable footware and other accessories. She wore dresses and skirts and formal shirts (those with buttons in front) and cardigans, etc. Then there was me, with jeans and tees. She talked about chiffons, and other materials I can't seem to remember, and here I am, knowing only about that material that makes normal tees... is it cutton? I'm such a mess. With the knowledge my friend has told me, I decided to take more time and efforts in picking clothes and wearing them. It's good to look a bit nice, right?
  7.  Be confidence, please. I might gain weight. I might be a fool in fashion an make-up. It's been quite a long time since I feel beautiful and I now know that it is important for a girl -or woman- to feel beautiful, despite whether she really is beautiful or not. Because when one feels pretty, she'll look a bit prettier :).
  8.  Have fun. Live the life, love it. Travels! Meet friends. Make new friends. Be comfortable with myself. Smile. Laugh. Be honest to myself. Hold tight my believes. Experience new things, but NOT everything. I believe there are things, which have undeniably bad influence or just really not my thing. So why bother to try it?


To sum up, I just want to make the most advantageous of my time and be happy. :D 

Keine Kommentare:

Donate Now!