Sonntag, 27. Oktober 2013

Love Medicine - Joo Won (Good Doctor OST)



English: POP!GASA

When you miss a person,
 no matter how much
 you push them
It’s like trying
 
to stop a young child


Everything that fills my eyes is you
I only look at you, 

who doesn’t know my heart
Though it hurts

Wind blows in my heart, 
stepping on the countless scars
Though I know love is painful
My heart beats once again
I want to believe
 
that our love
isn’t momentary
 
but is like destiny


We’re resembling each other, 
even the little things 

The way you talk, 
even your laughter

You have become my home 

in my life 
With your warm touch
You make me live, only you

Wind blows in my heart,
 stepping on the countless scars
Though I know love is painful
My heart beats once again
I want to believe

 that our love
isn’t momentary
 
but is like destiny


My cold and frozen heart
The person who
 
made it race again is you

Though I know love is painful
My heart beats once again
I want to believe
 
that our love

isn’t momentary 
but is like destiny


My heart beats once again

Keine Kommentare:

Donate Now!