Although the drama was aired like 3 years ago, I've just finished all 30 episodes 2 weeks ago.
It's. Really. Highly. RECOMMENDED!!!
More infos about the drama King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu
For the first time, I support 100% the antagonist character, Goo Ma Jun. It's bias, of course, because it's Joo Won!! Damn, his acting skills is undoubtly classy and real good.
*SPOILERS ALLERT*
Though majority hope Yu Kyung will end up with Tak Gu, I sincerely hope she'll choose Ma Jun. And thank God, she does! I can't explain how happy and satisfied I was :'D.
Ma Jun has experienced such difficult pain since his childhood, I can't imagine how he'll be if he didn't get Yu Kyung. He deserved to be happy!!
I know, Tak Gu himself has his own difficulties and pains, which half of it were caused by Ma Jun. But in the end, as the lead character, he'll get everything else! So, I'm Ma Jun-Team (heh?). LOL. I'm so random -_-
The ending is really good :) It's happiness for everyone, even Tak Gu got another girl :D Hahaha...
I think it's almost a week, that I searched and searched all fan-made videos about Ma Jun and Yu Kyung. Unfortunately, those videos always skip some parts I really like. It feels uncomplete. So I decided to make my own fan-made, which include all parts and cuts I love :D.
Anyway, it took me a day to collect all touchy-goody scenes between Ma Jun and Yu Kyung, and wrap it all in 5 parts music videos. I hope it'll show how their relationship develops :').
Check it out and Enjoy! :)
Part 1 - Love You To Death (KCM feat. Soul Dive)
Part 2 - Hope Is A Dream That Doesn't Sleep (Kyuhyun 'Super Junior')
Part 3 - End Of The Day (V.O.S)
Part 4 - My Love (Joo Won) ♥
Part 5 - That Person (Lee Seung Chul)




Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen