-Spoilers Alert-
"If it wasn't gonna happen with Robin, then it's just not gonna happen with anyone." -Barney Stinson (How I Met Your Mother Season 9 Finale, "Last Forever")
As you people may have already known, I'm a definite member of Barney Stinson's and his awesomeness' team. To be honest, through the second season I did like Ted-Robin couple very much but I was reminded by the "Aunt Robin" the Ted's kids said back in the season one (when they introduced Robin for the very first time), so I quickly erased all hope I have for Ted-Robin-ship.
Then they made an idea of Barney and Robin (read it like Batman and Robin, it's more fun; trust me!). I LOVE it. I LOVE it. I really really LOVE it. They just belong to each other; drinking scotch, smoking cigars, playing lasertag, etcetera. They are so perfect together for god's sake. Even when I watched the series again from season one, I find it really obvious that they were made for each other. This episode in season one (episode 14 Zip,Zip,Zip) , when Barney and Robin had their bromance started, that's when I realized they GOT to be together someday.
Through all seasons, through all NINE seasons, I was deeeply touched by how Barney matured and changed for love. I mean, he IS Barney Stinson, who wrote The Bro Codes and The Playbook. THAT Barney Stinson. That man could fell in love so deeply, he proposed in the most romantic way ever since what Ross told Rachel in his parent's anniversary party (and it was only a plan and was never done, so yeah, Barney nails it!). I have watched that proposal episode like millions of times and still, it moves me.
![]() |
| How cute they are together :'''3 |
I won't write the synopsis or recaps for this hideous season finale. I will just right to what I felt.
I. AM. DEEPLY. TOTALLY. VERY. DISAPPOINTED.
It broke my heart.
It broke my heart.
Just when I'm beginning to hope for some miracles, so that Robin could have kids with Barney (yes, I'm that dreamy), ... and PUFF ... the writers broke them up. They broke up. They 're divorced, to be exact. Yeah, they BROKE UP.
How could they broke them up? HOW DARE THEY?! (I'm literally screaming as I wrote this).
It's so evil. It ripped my heart. It broke my heart to pieces.
It broke my heart worse than the fact that the mom died. All 9 seasons we're trying to find out who the mom was (the title was How I Met Your Mother for a reason, right?) and they killed her in the end too, just to make a clean way for Ted-Robin-ship again. Yes, people, Ted and Robin AGAIN.
No no no, NO! No, mister, hu-uh, NO! Human doesn't do that! It's so ancient. It's been decades since Ted and Robin. NOOO!! I want BARNEY AND ROBIN!! (I wanna cry T_____________T)
Why did they make a full last season about a wedding that ends? Why, Mister Writer, why? I thought Barney and Robin would have a modern and fun married life. Why did you separated them, Mister? Why? I went through all seasons with the first priority of knowing what happen next with Barney and Robin. Why did you end their relationship and romance, Sir? WHY? I like Ted and I LOVE Barney, but YOU made me hate Ted (and still love Barney).
It's really unbelievable. My imagination has been shattered.
The only things I like about this finale are the scene when Barney saw his daughter for the first time and how Marshal and Lilly remain Marshal and Lilly 'till the very end.
It's a big mistake to start my day with the finale. Now I won't be able to stop thinking about Barney and Robin and how they didn't end up together.
DAMN.


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen