Profile
- Name: Zo In-Sung
- Hangul: 조인성
- Birthdate: July 28, 1981
- Birthplace: South Korea
- University: Dongguk University
- Height: 187cm
- Blood Type: B type
Notes
- His Family name "조" is more commonly spelled "Jo" in English, but Zo In-Sung spells his family name "Zo" -- Talent Agency Sidus HQ
- Zo In-Sung started his mandatory two year military requirement on April 6th, 2009.
- Zo In-Sung was released from his military service at 10AM, May 4th, 2011.
Filmography
- The Art of Fist Duel | Kwonbeop (2012) - Kwon-Beop
- A Frozen Flower | Ssanghwajeom (2008) - Hong-Lim
- A Dirty Carnival Biyeolhan Geori (2006) - Byung-Doo
- Love Impossible | Love of South and North Namnam buknyeo (2003) - Kim Cheol-Su
- Classic Keulraesik (2003) - Sang-Min
- Madeleine (2003) - Ji-Seok
- Public Toilet Hwajangshil eodieyo? (2002) - Cho
Drama Series
- That Winter, The Wind Blows | Geu Gyeowool, Barami Boonda (SBS / 2013) - Oh Soo
- Spring Days | Bom-nal (SBS / 2005) - Ko Eun-Seop
- Something Happened In Bali | Ballieseo saengkin il (SBS / 2004) - Jung Jae-Min
- Great Ambition | Daemang (SBS / 2003) - Lee Soo (young)
- Shoot for the Stars | Byeoleul Ssoda (SBS / 2002) - Sung-Tae
- Nonstop 2 (MBC / 2002)
- Piano (SBS / 2001-2002) - Lee Kyeong-Ho
- School 3 | Hakgyo 3 (KBS2 / 2000)
Source: http://asianwiki.com/Zo_In-Sung
***
Mann... I don't know why, but I think all actors, who have completed the army duties always come back with more charisma. ƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃ
They seem more manly and gentle at the same time.
Jo In Seong, another tall man with long legs XD, who I noticed since "The Frozen Flower". It's an "(very) adult" movie, but I like the story; a little bit historical, awesome costumes and music. Love it!
His newest series That Winter, The Wind Blows also worth two thumbs up :)). Love the story, love the soundtracks, love the super pretty Song Hye Gyo and the handsome Jo In Seong.
Lately, I like some mellow, dramatic, cute, funny, and romantic movies or series, which melt my heart and throw my imaginations so high above the reality.
But it feels oddly good, to be exicted and Korean-feverish again. I mean, sometimes when these handsome guys show up on screen, I have to bit my tounge and hide the crazy screams (I'm crazy, I know).
At last, the biggest point of Korean films is how these people, film crews and actors, achieve a really good chemistry between the characters. It's like they counted every little movement on screen. Very detail and sweet and melt.... xD There are some feelings I got everytime I watch Korean dramas, that I never get from any others, included Hollywood.
Big, fat thumbs up!
P.S. : My exams due in less than a month! Look what I've done -____- (I don't care, I want fun!)



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen