Samstag, 17. November 2012

Little Updates from The Kitchen

Here are some new creations, fresh from the kitchen :D


Mushroom and Ham Pie with Creme Fraiche, Oregano, and homemade Blätterteig
Creamy Baked Pasta (Penne and Spaghetti) with Cheese


Bolu Kukus (jumbo size)
I didn't mean to make it looked exploded. But that's what happened. It taste super, by the way :9


Bread Pudding with Rum-Raisin
I made it in the midnight, right after I got home from work. It taste really good, far better than what I expected :D



Chocolate Cakes
The first one was failed, but the taste was still good. The second one was super, but I was too lazy to make the frosting.
Anyway, I'm planning to make a cake for Christmas, so these were considerated as practice ;;)



Kue Mangkok
This is my sister's fave. The taste is different from the ones in Indonesia, but it's ok. I was very satisfied with the looks :P

Kue Mangkok
This is my sister's fave. The taste is different from the ones in Indonesia, but it's ok. I was very satisfied with the looks :P

Plätzchen with Colourfull Frosting
I made it with Nina and Noven. Such a fun night xD

Tiramisu
I like it very much! Though the cream-cheese a bit too thin and watery, but it taste just like what I wanted :
So, my cooking-passion is now much higher that my passion for study. 

*sigh* 

I really love cooking and baking  >_____<

Keine Kommentare:

Donate Now!